Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greater variation of housing graphics
This is looking like quite an interesting game so far. I was looking at the screenshots/trailer and couldn't help but notice one thing that stuck out to me, that the graphics for all the houses of a certain type look far too identical. I notice that there are small differences, but overall the high level of similarity makes the cities look too repetitive and bland. Hopefully more variety is planned and what is being shown now is an initial set?
(01-28-2020, 11:37 AM)Zuroski Wrote: This is looking like quite an interesting game so far. I was looking at the screenshots/trailer and couldn't help but notice one thing that stuck out to me, that the graphics for all the houses of a certain type look far too identical. I notice that there are small differences, but overall the high level of similarity makes the cities look too repetitive and bland. Hopefully more variety is planned and what is being shown now is an initial set?
Hi, you are right, we plan to add more variations for the houses of certain level. If everything goes well we plan to recreate them all from the scratch. Stay tunned!